Pasco County Divorce ModificationsModification of Divorce Final Agreements Pasco County FL

Final Agreements & Modifications


Divorce is an extremely stressful period for those who are going through it. If you have been married for an extended period of time, and perhaps you have not worked or been underemployed, you may be worried about how you are going to make ends meet while re-building your career. If you’re divorcing in Pasco County Florida you will likely be awarded one form of alimony to help you rebuild your life after your divorce. The spouse with the least amount of earnings will likely be awarded alimony, including temporary alimony or several other types of alimony that can be awarded based on your circumstances.

If you didn’t receive the alimony or the relief that you anticipated in your final divorce or alternatively you are paying spousal support and your circumstances have changed, divorce lawyer Wendy Doyle-Palumbo can petition the Pasco County Courts for a modification of alimony.

Count on the experience of Pasco County divorce lawyer Wendy Doyle-Palumbo to represent you in your divorce proceedings and modification of divorce final agreements including alimony. Alimony can be awarded to both men and women just like child support can be awarded to men and women. If you’ve been a primary caretaker of your children, as a stay at home mother or stay-at-home dad or you’ve earned less money than your spouse, attorney Wendy Doyle-Palumbo can petition the Pasco County family courts for alimony and other temporary relief or modifications of final divorces to help you provide for yourself after the divorce.

Child Support Modifications Pasco County FL

In Florida, both parents are to provide financial support to their children. Child support is calculated on a percentage scale and considers time sharing between parents. Final divorce or child support and timesharing agreements can be modified when permanent and substantial changes occur. If you have had an unexpected change in circumstances or change in time sharing Pasco County Florida child support lawyer  Wendy Doyle can petition the Pasco County Courts for a modification of child support.

Child Custody / Time Sharing Modifications

Final divorce or custody agreements in Pasco County can be modified by a child custody attorney. There are different circumstances that can warrant a modification of time sharing according to Florida Statutes. If you have questions regarding the modifications of timesharing or need to hire a Pasco County Family Law Attorney to modify child custody and timesharing with the courts, please contact Wendy Doyle-Palumbo. With decades of experience representing clients in child custody modifications in Pasco County and Pinellas County, Florida, you can be sure of  steady, knowledgeable legal representation.

More About Seeking Modifications in Pasco and Pinellas County and the 6th Judicial Circuit Court

Wendy Doyle-Palumbo, Esq., is a family law attorney representing clients in Tarpon Springs, Trinity, Palm Harbor, Holiday, Hudson and Spring Hill. If you are in West Pasco or Pinellas County, getting the legal representation you deserve for modifications can be crucial to your finances and the well being of your family. Contact Wendy Doyle, Pasco County divorce attorney for a free initial consultation at (727) 824-5727.


Governor Scott Vetoes Alimony Reform Bill

Are You Seeking a Divorce Modification?

Pasco County Family Law Attorney on Time Sharing & Holidays

Love Your Lawyer Day

Divorce and Family Law Resources