Equitable Distribution and Florida Divorces
Florida divorces are governed by Florida Statutes 61.0075 regarding marital and non-marital debts, assets and liabilities. Although divorce courts whether in Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsborough County must begin with the presumption that the distribution will be equal between the divorcing parties, often times the opposing party will attempt to provide justification for an unequal equitable distribution based upon relevant facts. In essence, there are many times when a party is un-represented, that the Judge may award an unequal distribution to one or other of the parties.
Wendy Doyle is a divorce lawyer serving clients in Pinellas, Pasco and Tampa Bay. As a skilled divorce attorney, she is not afraid to litigate and will fight for your rights in disputes over the way property, assets, and liabilities (debts) are divided between you and your spouse. If your divorce cannot be mediated and goes to trial, the process of equitable distribution can be a nightmare for all parties involved, especially in the case of a high asset divorce. Duration of marriage can also effect the distribution order as well as alimony, regardless of whether the marriage was a short, 7 year or moderate term marriage or a marriage more than 17 years.
If You’re Considering Hiring a Divorce Lawyer to Represent You in Pinellas or Pasco County, Florida
In Florida, it’s wise to seek legal advice of an equitable distribution lawyer like Wendy Doyle who can represent you in a divorce Clearwater/Largo/St. Pete or in Pasco County in the 6th Circuit Judicial Courts.
- Divorce attorney Wendy Doyle works diligently and tenaciously with the courts, whether in Pinellas County or Pasco County to ensure that the distribution of assets in her clients’ divorce proceedings are fair and equitable.
- Understanding Florida law regarding divorce is important to know before entering into proceeding.
- Obtain an initial free consultation with an experienced St. Petersburg, Clearwater divorce attorney Wendy Doyle.
- Wendy Doyle can help you to understand what you may be up against when it comes to your unique situation.
- Remember, every divorce is different and it can be an emotional time. It may be long term, short term, there may be child custody and child support issues, yours could be a high asset or simplified divorce.
- Whatever your situation is, help is available. Divorce lawyer Wendy Doyle can represent you in Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsborough County, Florida and is very familiar with all three circuits.
Pinellas County Divorces & Equitable Distribution
- If you are located in Pinellas County and need an equitable distribution or divorce lawyer in Clearwater, Largo, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Holiday or surrounding Pinellas County, The Law Firm of Doyle and McCabe is prepared to fight for your rights.
Pasco County Divorce Lawyer and Equitable Distribution
- If you need a family law lawyer who can represent you in the 6th Judicial Circuit in Pasco County, Wendy Doyle is conveniently located in Hudson, Florida and is a tenacious divorce lawyer in New Port Richey, Port Richey, Holiday and surrounding West Pasco communities.